Starting on July 6th, the Huntington City-Township Public Library will be returning to our regular scheduled hours at both the Huntington and Markle locations. Curbside service will remain available for those who do not want to come into the building.
In addition to extending our hours we will also be opening our meeting rooms for public use at 50% capacity. Call the Library at 260-356-0824 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
While we will be open to the public some services may remain limited.
- Public computer access will be limited to one hour and the number of computer stations available will be limited to maintain social distancing.
- Seating will be limited to maintain social distancing.
- The Keefer Center will continue to be available by appointment only.
- Notary services will not be available.
- Book donations for the Friends of the Library will not be accepted.
- Toys in the children’s area will not be available. We have many games and STEM kits available for you to take home.
- Library programs will continue to be conducted virtually and some small programs may be held in-person at the Library.
- All items must still be returned to a bookdrop, after which they’ll be quarantined for 72 hours.
We are working hard to maintain a safe environment for everyone with safety precautions and extended cleaning. Our staff will continue to be required to wear face coverings to keep the public safe and we highly recommend that everyone wears a face covering when they come to the Library.
We look forward to seeing you soon!