AtoZdatabases is the premier Reference, Research, Marketing, Mailing Lists/Sales Leads, and Job-Search Database. The database includes 30 million business & executive profiles, over 240 million residents with interests, hobbies and lifestyles information, over 7 million real-time job listings, 2 Million new businesses, over 12 million healthcare professionals, over 12 million new movers, 2 million new homeowners, and much more. The databases are ideal for sales leads, mailing lists, market research, employment opportunities, background searches, finding friends, relatives and a whole lot of other
Ancestry.com operates a network of genealogical and historical record websites, giving users access to billions of genealogy records including Census, SSDI & Military records.
This database offers a collection of full-text biographies and unique narrative biographies, including coverage for several of the most popular and heavily-researched biographies and genres, as well as those contained within Biography Today and Biography (both dating back to the first issue published).
Designed for doctors, research scientists, students and clinical specialists, this medical database provides over 100 full-text journals, including full-text for many peer-reviewed publications.
A comprehensive resource for consumer-oriented health content, Consumer Health Complete is designed to support the information needs of patients and to foster an overall understanding of health-related topics. This resource provides content covering all key areas of health and wellness, from mainstream medicine to the many perspectives of complementary, holistic and integrated medicine.
Get unbiased ratings and reviews for 9000+ products and services from Consumer Reports, plus trusted advice and in-depth reporting on what matters most.
Driving-Tests.org is a great resource for studying and practicing your driver’s license test. There are BMV practice exams provided here along with additional resources on everything from what to wear on testing day, to common testing mistakes, and even answers to your insurance questions. With additional practice tests for motorcycle driving or commercial driving licenses, this is your one stop shop.
An interface designed for public and school libraries with a focus on the arts, literature, biography, business and careers, current events, geography and culture, health, history, math, science and more.
This resource provides over 500 scholarly full text journals focusing on many medical disciplines. Coverage of nursing and allied health is particularly strong, including full text from Issues in Comprehensive Pediatric Nursing, Issues in Mental Health Nursing, Journal of Advanced Nursing, Journal of Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, Journal of Clinical Nursing, Journal of Community Health Nursing, Journal of Nursing Management, Nursing Ethics, Nursing Forum, Nursing Inquiry and many more.
HeritageQuest® Online is a comprehensive treasury of American genealogical sources—rich in unique primary sources, local and family histories, and finding aids. 18th Century or 20th Century. European or Native American. Farm or Factory. East Coast or West Coast. Where does your American past begin?
- U.S. Federal Censuses feature the original images of every extant federal census in the United States, from 1790 through 1930, with name indexes for many decades.
- Genealogy and local history books deliver more than 7 million digitized page images from over 28,000 family histories, local histories, and other books.
- Periodical Source Index (PERSI), published by Allen County Public Library, is recognized as the most comprehensive index of genealogy and local history periodicals. It contains more than 2 million records covering titles published around the world since 1800.
- Revolutionary War records contains original images from pension and bounty land warrant application files that help to identify more than 80,000 American Army, Navy, and Marine officers and enlisted men from the Revolutionary War era.
- Freedman’s Bank Records, with more than 480,000 names of bank applicants, their dependents, and heirs from 1865–1874, offers valuable data that can provide important clues to tracing African American ancestors prior to and immediately after the Civil War.
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set records the memorials, petitions, and private relief actions made to the U.S. Congress back to 1789, with a total of more than 480,000 pages of information.
Indiana’s Virtual Library, a freely-available, Internet-accessible array of information resources to help researchers, writers, and explorers of all ages find the answers they need to questions of all sorts. Students, professionals, and ordinary Indiana citizens alike can search to their hearts’ content – free of charge! The INSPIRE databases listed below are always ready when you are – just go to www.inspire.IN.gov to get started.
(If your internet service provider serves multiple states, register for an INSPIRE username and password on your first visit.)
- Academic Search Premier
- Biomedical Reference Collection
- Business Source Premier
- Contemporary Authors Online
- Corporate ResourceNet
- Datamonitor Corporate Information
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- EBSCO Animals
- Educational Resource Information Center (ERIC)
- Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia
- Google Scholar
- Health Business FullTEXT
- Health Reference Center Academic
- Health Source: Consumer Edition
- Hobbies & Crafts Reference Center
- Home Improvement Reference Center
- Image Collection
- Lexi-Pals Drug Database
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts (LISTA)
- MAS Ultra–School Edition
- MasterFILE Premier
- McClatchy-Tribune Collection
- Middle Search Plus
- Military & Government Collection
- Newspaper Source
- Primary Search
- Professional Development Collection
- Regional Business News
- What Tree Is That?
A full-text database providing information on thousands of authors and their works across literary disciplines and timeframes. It gives students, teachers and librarians a complete foundation of literary reference works to meet any and all of their research or instructional needs.
Current news pertaining to all branches of the military, this database offers a thorough collection of periodicals, academic journals and other content pertinent to the increasing needs of those sites. This collection provides cover-to-cover full text for nearly 300 journals and periodicals and offers indexing and abstracts for more than 400 titles. Some publications covered in this database include Air Force Comptroller, Defence Studies, JFQ: Joint Force Quarterly, Military Technology, Combat Edge, FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin, Foreign Affairs, Naval Forces and many more.
Nuwav brings a wide variety of legal forms and documents to your fingertips.
Newspaper Source Plus provides cover-to-cover full text for more than 40 national (U.S.) and international newspapers, including the Christian Science Monitor, USA Today, The Washington Post, The Washington Times, The Times (London) and the Toronto Star. Also contains selective full text for more than 300 regional (U.S.) newspapers. In addition, full-text television and radio news transcripts are provided from CBS News, CNN, CNN International, FOX News, NPR, and more.
This comprehensive database offers content from a variety of sources, including an inclusive collection of images, health report, and full text for reference books and general interest magazines in a broad array of subject areas. Additionally, the resource covers a full spectrum of Spanish-language scholarships inside and outside academia.
Rosetta Stone is one of the best ways to learn a foreign language. The award-winning language solution combines proven learning methods with the world’s best speech recognition technology.
- Complementary & Alternative Medicine
- Infectious Diseases & Conditions
- Psychology & Mental Health
- Magill’s Medical Guide
- Religious documents
- American immigration
- Inventors and inventions
- American business
- Heroes & superheroes of graphic novels
- Independent & underground classic graphic novels
- Critical surveys of poetry and long & short fiction
- Applied science
- Mathematics and society
- The solar system
A research database providing easy access to a wealth of full-text, science-oriented content. Designed to meet student researcher’s needs, Science Reference Center contains full text for hundreds of science encyclopedias, reference books, periodicals and other reliable sources. In addition, the database includes a vast collection of images from sources such as UPI, Getty, NASA, National Geographic and the Nature Picture Library.
This database offers exclusive full text for many top consumer small business reference books, as well as the necessary tools and instructions to address a wide-range of small business topics. In addition, it provides business videos, a help and advice section, and information on how to create business plans.
Test preparation and more from LearningExpress Library.