The Markle Branch of the Huntington City-Township Public Library maintains a large collection of books, audiobooks, music CDs and movies. They\’re also available to assist you in other services, such as sending a fax or making copies. Here is a brief list summarizing many of the services the Markle Branch has to offer to you, our patrons.
Services offered by the Markle Branch
- Look up material in collection
- Take requests for material for collection
- Accept donations of materials
Items available for checkout
- Fiction & non-fiction books
- Fiction & non-fiction audiobooks
- Fiction & non-fiction eBooks
- Fiction & non-fiction eAudiobooks
- Large print Fiction & non-fiction books
- Bluray, DVD, & VHS movies
- Music CDs
- Local and National newspapers
- Local and national magazines & periodicals
Fees & Fines
- 10¢/day – books, audiobooks, CDs, VHS
- 25¢/day – art prints
- $1/day – DVDs
Overdue notices are sent via email when an item is 1, 2, and 3 weeks overdue. When an item is 45 days overdue it is considered Lost and the patron is charged the cost of the item plus a Processing Fee.
Wells Co. Public Library Reciprocal Borrowing
We have reciprocal borrowing privileges with Wells County Public Library. You may register your library card at their main library in downtown Bluffton or at their Ossian Branch Library. Just remember you must return Wells County books to one of their libraries. We do not provide a courier service for returning their items and are not responsible for late fees when items are returned to the wrong location.