This year’s theme for our printed wall calendar is Historic Homes in Huntington County. We would like to feature photos taken by you, our patrons and fellow Huntington neighbors, in the calendar this year, too!
To submit photos for our calendar, please fill out the form and upload them below on or before Sunday, September 1. Please note:
- Your submission must be an image format.
- You must be the photographer of the photo to submit it. We cannot accept submissions by anyone other than the original photographer.
- The photo must be of a historic home in Huntington County. Please check with Huntington Alert as well as the homeowner before submitting your photo, if possible.
- We can accept submissions in person.
- Please bring the photo on a CD or thumb drive to the Huntington Library. We have a paper form you can fill out at the desk with the below information for us.
- We will keep the CD/thumb drive until the submission period ends, then contact you to return it.
- We can scan a printed photo if needed.
- Please make sure you have proof you are the original photographer.
- The photo must also be at least 8×10″ in size.
- Please only bring physical photos from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on weekdays. If this does not work for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to bring it.
Once the submission period ends, we will choose the photographs that best fit the design and remaining content for the calendar. We will let every submitter know whether or not their photo will be included in the calendar at this time. If we do choose to include your photo, we will show you the page design for your photograph before it goes to print.
We will include the photographer’s name, the location, and the description for each image featured in the calendar. The photographers retain all rights to their images; submission to this form only grants the library permission to use the photograph, with photographer attribution, in the calendar. Once the calendar is completed, all library copies of the photographs will be deleted.
For more information or questions, please contact Devon Henderson at email@example.com.
We look forward to your submissions and continuing the tradition of a Huntington-themed wall calendar this year!